Our prenatal classes are designed just for midwifery clients and their families!
Our classes run approximately every 2 months out of the Palmerston clinic. Topics included are:
- End of pregnancy- discomforts, tips and tricks, and self care.
- Optimal fetal positioning- How is your baby sitting? How do they help?
- Labour and birth- support, information, comfort measures, and plenty of time to practice with your partner or family support!
- Complications- what happens when things don't go as planned?
- Advocacy- how to speak up for yourself or a loved one
- Postpartum- What happens after baby arrives? What to expect in the first few hours, first few days, and weeks.
- Breastfeeding- How to get breastfeeding off to a good start!
All materials needed for class are provided, as well as a healthy snack!